Monday, November 19, 2012

Comfort Zone with Feliway Review

This post brought to you by Comfort Zone® products. All opinions are 100% mine.

Photobucket

As you probably know by now I have 5 cats. My original three, sunshine, Snuggles and Honey all came together so they pretty much always got along, Then I took in Spunky who was a stray in my neighborhood. Sunshine welcomed him, but Snuggles and Honey hated him, eventually they adjusted. Then I rescued Happy from a bad situation and she didn't get along with none of my other cats.

Photobucket

She peed in places she shouldn't have, hissed, growled and batted at my other cats. She is an old lady and is really messed up I understand that but I want all of my cats to get along. I tried Comfort Zone with Feliway products plug in and she is starting to get along with the other cats.. Honey and Sunshine had been acting wild before using comfort zone with feliway now they aren't running all over the house making all kind of weird sounds or scratching at things. They are all getting along thanks to comfort zone with feliway products. I have been only using it for a month so I expect that they will be even better behaved in a couple of months as Comfort Zone with feliway products  recommends to use it for at least 90 days.Comfort Zone® with Feliway® products  has really helped my cats be nicer to the dogs and each other. Before sunshine was batting at the dogs faces. Comfort zone with feliway products  relieves cats from urine marking and scratching associated with stressful situations such as multi pet households, visits to the vet, etc. It comes as a diffuser and a spray. It is ideal to have the diffuser plugged in the room your cats spend the most time in. The spray is ideal to spray in your cats carrier when going to vet and to spray directly on areas your cat has scratched.Comfort Zone with Feliway products mimic the feline facial pheromone that helps cats feel safe and secure in their environment. Comfort Zone with Feliway products are available at PetCo, PetSmart, independent pet stores, and online. If your cat is experiencing a medical issue please consult a veterinarian before using. If you have a cat you should visit Comfort Zone with Feliway products  on Facebook.

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: