Friday, July 15, 2011

Roxy's new Halloween Costume! Costume Super Center Review

As you all know Roxy loves clothes and she goes to the Halloween Parties at the Pet Stores. Last Year she even went trick or treating with me. So when I saw the most unique cutest dog costumes I knew she had to have it for this Halloween. I have never seen any of the dogs at the Halloween Parties wear a Kandy Korn Pet Costume and I also was picturing how terrific it would look on Roxy because she has the brown, white and black tricolor and she looks great in yellow. I also loved the black lace trim, it just gave it the final touch. Also the felt hat stayed on good, especially since she isn't used to wearing hats. The chin strap helped it fit securely. Roxy loved modeling it and looked darling in it. If you are looking for costumes for pets I highly recommend you checking out Costume Super Center's Selection. Roxy wears large in all her other clothes so that is what I got her in this costume and it fit her perfectly. This Kandy Korn costume is very unique, well made, and just too cute. Roxy is very happy with her new costume. I am sure with this new costume from Costume Super Center she will win at one of the Halloween Parties she attends. While all the other dogs are just typical witches, fairy's and pumpkins, Roxy will be the only Kandy Korn, unless someone else that attends the Halloween Party  shops at Costume Super Center to buy their dogs costume. It just looks so beautiful on her and fits so well.

Roxy wearing her new Kandy Korn Costume right after we received it.


See how well the hat fits and stays on her?


I am a little Kandy Korn, Aren't I precious?


I am beautiful as a little Kandy Korn, don't ya think?



OK mom, enough modeling, I am tired!
 
Disclosure: Roxy received her new costume for free from Costume Super Center so I could evaluate it. All opinions are strictly my own. I wasn't compensated in any other forms.

7 comments:

Tree said...

Oh my gosh! How adorable! :)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness Roxy is SO cute!! I am such a sucker for beagles.

Linette said...

That's just too cute! My dog would eat the Halloween costume for lunch if I tried to put it on her.

Ashley Rae said...

So Cute!!

Jenn said...

So cute!!! We have a little dog named Roxy too. However she is a mini dachshund. We once dressed her up as a pumpkin with a little hat and everything. Sooooo funny!!! Dog costumes are such a crack up!

Sadie said...

hahaha awwww

Wendy said...

cute!

Wendy
Around My Family Table