Saturday, April 9, 2011

Celebrating birthdays and gettig some goodies for me too!

Today was my moms birthday so guess what I got today? I got a suprise in the mail for my self a brand new toy! I will tell you all about it in a few days it is really cool. Eve my cats like it. I got to go to baskin robbins and share a free strawberry ice cream cone my mom got for her birthday. Then I got to have part of a bacon cheeseburger mom got free for her birthday. Last but not least my mom got a free Sundae from Culvers. To wake me up this morning I had bacon and part of a waffle. It felt like it was my birthday. Remember to tell all your humans to get their free stuff on their birthdays and share with you. Have a fantastic day and make sure to help your humans eat their birthday cake, Roxy

2 comments:

Donna and the Dogs said...

Mmmmmm....Ice Cream and Burgers! Your Mom should celebrate her birthday more often!! (monthly...??)

Katie said...

I get goodies even when it isn't anyones birthday though I did act like it was mine too, everyday is my birthday though, Love,
Roxy