Thursday, June 2, 2011

Pictures of me with my PetSmart Martha Stewart Collection Goodies

Me in my new hoodie I won @3princes and a princess 2 FYI I am a princess and am now pretty in pink to prove it!

Me checking out the rest of the goodies I won, this poncho looks nice!


Thanks so much PetSmart and 3princes and a princess 2 Pet Smart you are very
smart to send me all this stuff to try out!

Don't know if you can read it but it is a letter from PetSmart saying congratulations and that they were out of the windbreaker so they sent me the poncho and dish instead!


Looks like my 2 of my other dishes but different color

Me relaxing in my new hoodie and doing my happy dance because I love my new stuff

Also mom took me to PetSmart tonight to show off my hoodie and she got me some shampoo too( the other shirt she got clearenced in a previous shopping trip their and is also part of the martha stewart line
note in the previous the treats I got free I already ate and they were delish!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You're the most beautiful princess in pink, Roxy!!! You're so lovely and you've received wonderful goodies! Lucky girl!!!

Denise McDonough said...

I LOVE IT!!! I found you over at a blog hop :) I forget which one because I was so excited to see the name of your blog! I had a beagle a long time ago I now have a basset lol...
I hope you can check out my cutie :)
And on Sunday there will be a doggy give away :0

I am having a weekend long give away with over 10 prizes (being posted every couple hours threw out the weekend) Hope you can follow back :)
http://mommy2nanny3doggy1.blogspot.com/

BRAN said...

GOOO ROXYYYY!! YOU ARE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL BABY & DESERVE TO WIN ANYTHING YOU CAN GET YOUR PAWS ON! LOL! GREAT JOB TO YOU & YOUR MAMA! LOVE YOU ROX! XOXOXOXOXO